Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Disassembled Visa Package

I received the visa packet along with my visa two days after the issuance date. It arrived at 10:14 am so I rushed to my laptop and showed my darling fiancé how I ripped it apart and his reaction was priceless! That adhesive was way too sticky!

The visa packet, visa, warning note, CFO guide and a savagely torn plastic pouch.
The warning note was face down when I tore the plastic open. DOH!
The tempting visa packet.
Close-up shot of the visa packet.
Do not open!
CFO guide

Be sure to handle it carefully so as not to tarnish the packet or else you won’t be allowed to enplane on your departure day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment in good faith and respect my space as I do with yours.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No shameless self promotions, please. Comments with URLs leading to personal blogs will be DELETED.

Exception: Giveaway Posts