Things you'll need:
Elmer's Glue-All Multi-Purpose Glue
lotion / petroleum jelly
red fabric marker
How to do it:
1. Make a palette by mixing lipstick colors of your choice with either lotion or petroleum jelly.
Cut off a measly amount off the tip of the lipstick and blend it with the lotion or petroleum jelly.
Keep adjusting the mixture once you get the color you desire.
Do the same with the eyeliner.
Squeeze some lip gloss on the palette for a gooey scab effect.
(I used Victoria's Secret, Beauty Rush)
2. Once your palette is ready, apply an ample amount glue on the areas of your face which you want to cover up then scrunch up some toilet paper for texture and layer more glue on it if the toilet paper is protruding.
3. Allow the toilet paper to dry on your face. This will take 20-30 minutes. Once it hardens, use a red fabric marker to line your scab with it. I do this only to get a rich red color. Slightly color the scab with the marker. You don't need to color the whole scab. Just highlight a few areas on them.
4. With a makeup brush, dab the mixture of lotion and lipstick on the scab. Fill out the areas and apply the colors on several areas of the scab.
5. When you're done coloring, get the zipper and use the adhesive to stick it on the chosen area of your face. You can opt to leave the zipper closed but I chose to unzip it and fold one side. Add pressure to the zipper until it finally dries up and stays in place.
6. When all the work is done, apply dark eye makeup to match your look and zipper.
7. Removal is easy. Peel off the scab and apply a makeup remover or astringent/toner depending on your skin type. Wash your face and get rid of the residue because wearing this for hours can cause itching.
Have fun transforming yourselves into zombies!
Don't forget to join my Apothica giveaway!