Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
State 10 things you like
- Which would you prefer as a pet, a Kraken or Barney, the annoying purple dinosaur?
- Name at least five (5) people you’d die to have sex with. Go dream big! Name celebrities, historical ancient people, whoever!
- Would you rather die at 70 suffering from Alzheimer’s for the last 10 years or die at 50 without having any degenerative diseases?
- Who would you punch in the face first, (1) Jamby Madrigal, (2) Bernie Madoff or (3) Edward Cullen?
- Regardless of your religious views, name the latest Deadly Sin you’ve committed.
- How would you feel about spending a night in the same room with a cross-dresser?
- If a criminal was sentenced to death and you were asked to choose how you would like to execute him or her, how would you choose to kill him or her?
Saturday, September 18, 2010
1) What do you most regret in life?
2) Paper or plastic?
3) What is your favorite infrequently used word?
4) What was your favorite toy/game/thing to do/place to go growing up?
5) Describe yourself in five words. GO!
6) What piece of literature/film of particular cinematic merit inspires you most? (Kidding. It doesn't have to be fancy. Just a book/movie. Or even a really long Youtube skit. Whatever. And it doesn't necessarily have to be inspiring.)
-Miss Meg1) Sometimes I feel like I'm the craziest person person in the world...So you have to tell me something that makes you a little insane so I can feel better about myself.Okay no, I'm kidding, but you still have to answer it :D2) Would you rather kiss Voldemort or Susan Boyle?3) What is one impossible thing you wish was possible?4) What type of dinosaur would you be? I want you to research extensively and match yourself up with one that has similar personality traits =P5) If you could move anywhere in the universe, where would you move? (Notice how I say "universe" which means if you would like to reside on Mars, or set up camp in a black hole, that's perfectly fine.)6) Theme song of your life?7) Gallbladder or liver?-LEXical Semantics
1. I’d rather not get into too much dramatics so I’m going to impart a pithy narration. My father met his demise when I turned 10 years old as he lost his battle with brain cancer. I was oblivious that he had cancer until the day he died. I was too young to process the information and my parents chose not to disclose his illness with my younger siblings and I.
On the night of his death, I was glued to the television watching Clueless when my mom called us kids to enter my parents’ room one by one. I stomped my feet on the way to the room and laid next to my dad against my will. I was so crabby. When I left the room and resumed my tv programming, a loud thump resounded around the house. That was the last time I saw my father alive.
2. I prefer to use paper over plastic. I might as well do my part and contribute to the green movement regardless of how small the effort is. I have an eco-friendly shopping bag in the form a strawberry.
4. I went through a stage where I had to carry around all my Disney Princess castles everywhere. I have a collection of all the Disney Princess castles that were released in my younger years from Snow White to Mulan. Alas, Pocahontas wasn't part of the collection. A tipi isn't so bad! The last collectible I received was Mulan for my 12th birthday.
5. I believe myself to be loquacious, anal, sprightly, neurotic and perceptive.
6. A few years ago, I came across a short film on YouTube called Spider. It comes to show that there's an appropriate time and place for jokes. Pranks aren't so funny when the tables are turned.
1. I sleep with my eyes half open and I pull each of my fingers twice after sanitizing them.
2. We've all established that Voldemort is a horrid looking creature while Susan Boyle has mutated into a less haggard looking woman. Voldemort has nothing to hide behind his appearance though who knows what else Susan Boyle can morph into? That being said, I'd rather kiss Voldemort than risk another capricious transformation by Susan Boyle.
3. If I could raise the dead, I'd like to have a moment with Audrey Hepburn and Albert Camus.
4. I chose an Ornithomimus. It has a bipedal stance and weighs around my size. Aside from being an agile runner, some things I have in common with this particular dinosaur is the fact that it's omnivorous, wide hips and has large eyes. From what I've gathered, the Ornithomimus happens to be a vivacious dinosaur so that mirrors my personality.
5. Of all the components of intergalactic space, I'd like to reside on the Great Andromeda Nebula. The collection of minute stars around the external galaxy. To witness such brilliance will leave me awe struck.
6. It has become a mantra of mine to live by the lyrics of the song. I believe that better days shall come.
Song of choice: The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow - Annie.
7. I'd like to hang on to my liver, Lex. I can do without my gallbladder but can only survive with one liver. Bereft of a gallbladder means less intake of fatty food. I believe I can hack that.
I take pleasure in tagging the following people:
Here are a few queries for those I've tagged:
1. If you had a chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where would you go and why?
2. What material possession can you not live without?
3. What's your first thought in the morning and last thought at night?
4. If you were given the liberty and opportunity to pursue a new career, what line of work would you delve into?
5. If you were to win the lottery, how long would you wait to tell others?
6. What aspect of your personality is most peculiar to you?
One last question:
Is there anything exciting about yourself that you would like to share?
This concludes the tagging spree! There's no need for you to tag me back. If you choose not to make an entry like this, leave your answers in my comment box. Everyone is welcome to partake in this. Please take the liberty of involving yourself despite not being tagged. I'm eager to hear your responses!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
The Magic School Bus
AAAh! Real Monsters
I trimmed down the best cartoons for the usual Top 10 Picks! Don't you just miss the nineties? I'm getting nostalgic for 90's cartoons, Lisa Frank, roller blades, McDonald's Happy Meals and my Polly Pocket collection.
What are you nostalgic for?