I've been in the States for a week now and I have to say, it was jam packed! I went to several cities all over California and there's more to visit in the following week. It was so much fun and I still feel like such a tourist even if I know that I'm here for good. Can you really blame me? Los Angeles is amazing!
1. Hookah lounge with friends
2. Grabbed a Double-Double at IN-N-OUT
3. Went to Pyramid Lake with family and friends
4. Toured Hollywood
5. Ate at Cafe Bravo
6. My first taste of an authentic California burrito
7. A late lunch at Olive Garden
8. Watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World at the Americana
9. Ate at Max's
10. Brought Jordan to Red Ribbon for his first taste of Halo-Halo
I'm so fortunate that my amor loves me because I'm still stuck in tourist mode and he accepts that I want to take photos of every single thing that amuses me. He's such a wonderful man.
Chinese Mann Theater
Kodak Theater and Walk of Fame
Kodak Theater overlooking the Hollywood sign
Aside from the aforementioned, I made friends with a Turkish saleslady at a jewelry kiosk in the Galleria. I was given a few pieces of free jewelry so I promised to come back. I'm going to Vegas next month so I'll keep you all posted on our trips!