1. Chanel Inimitable Mascara - I've read such great reviews about this product and it's only available at Nordstrom or the Chanel website. I'm all about the eyes and I was smitten when I saw that it adds volume, length and curl to the lashes so I can't wait to get this.
2. Pillow Pets - This is where the child in me kicks in. I'm not an animal person but I do like collecting the most random things. When I was little, I had a collection of McDonalds Happy Meals and Disney Princess Castles. I want the lady bug, unicorn, hippo, cow and pig.
price: $19.95 each but if you order more than one on the site, the succeeding Pet Pillows are marked down at $15.95 each.
3. Kindle - I've seen comparisons of the top ereaders in the market and the Kindle appeals to me the most. It has the longest battery life which can stretch onto three weeks without charging. I like that it doesn't have an LCD screen since that causes it to glare. The one I want has both wi-fi and 3G built into the ereader so there's no need for me to search for signal in order to download new books.
Kindle vs Nook : The monochromatic look of the Kindle appeals to me more than the Nook. The latter may be colored but if that's such an issue then wait until the release of the new colored Kindle in 2011.
I personally read mostly fiction so colored pages are futile since there are close to no pictures on the pages. The Kindle has more of a paper-like screen. If you lean towards art, magazines and children's books then I suggest for you to get the Nook. Being that the Nook has an LCD screen, it's harder to read in direct sunlight because of the glare. However, they are much easier to read at night without an external light source.The Kindle is the only e-reader that allows for usage in over 100 countries compared to the Nook that's limited to the US.
What I definitely sold me was the wireless connectivity. There's no need to set up a network since it's built in. Amazon pays for the connectivity so there are no monthly bills. You're ready to shop and read as soon as you remove your Kindle from the box.
For a more book like experience and touch navigation, get the nook. If you choose to have something simplistic in appearance with push buttons, purchase the Kindle.
4. tokidoki coaster set - I'm a tokidoki fan and the coasters are a must have for me since I want to start a vast coaster collection. Maybe I'm silly for not wanting to use them but who wants to damage such adorable coasters?
5. Tarte Jewelry Box - It's a limited edition release that's fully equipped with over thirty eye shadows, five eyeliners, lip gloss and the works. Even better, it comes with a stylish necklace!
6. Stila Travel Palettes (Fabulous in Fiji and Pretty in Paris) I recently purchased Trendsetting in Tokyo and I love how pigmented and buttery the shadows are. Unfortunately, it's not a permanent item in the Stila collection so I'm hoping to collect my picks before supplies are scarce. It has four eye shadows and one convertible cheek and lip color.
I don't know... I can't even finish my list. LOL! I do want a Fendi satchel, Coach winter boots and Gucci shades but we live in hard times and I can do without them for now. There's one thing I've always wanted to try though - knitting!
Other make up essentials I would want are the NARS Midsummer Dream set and Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb blush. I'm going make up crazy over here!
I've gotten used to receiving money for Christmas so that way, I can purchase things of my liking. You know how you receive gifts you're not quite happy about yet smile anyway because it's polite? Well, that's where the money option comes in. I'd rather avoid that and buy something myself.
What's on your Christmas list?